Keeping your refrigerated cases clean is a simple, inexpensive way to help ensure their optimal performance and appearance. This simple maintenance routine is often forgotten or overlooked which can lead to problems or system inefficiencies down the road. Contact Thermal Stor and let us perform our comprehensive Case Cleaning service for you, which includes the following steps:
- Disassemble coil housing.
- Blow out drains with CO2 as needed.
- De-ice with hot water and brush (no chemicals).
- Replace or repair any damaged fan motors/blades.
- Perform comprehensive leak checks on cases being cleaned, and conduct overall store walk to identify any other refrigerant leaks.
- Document and notify customer of any and all leaks identified.
- Restart case and verify operation.
- Log any service issues.
- Document temperatures and provide a recap of all work to a store representative.